The Front Desk position is able to handle the flow of patients and communication through the office in a smooth, efficient and productive manner. They must be able to communicate to patients in person and on the phone to handle the schedules and ledgers. They must be able to delegate duties to other staff members as needed, especially at peak production times.
ABOUT ACTIVE HEALTH CLINICS:
Active Health Clinics are dedicated to the optimal health of our patients and team members. Our mission is to enable all of those around us to “Live their best life.” In order to do that, we have created a team of providers working together to produce the best health care results through customized care plans for each of our patients. We are inspirational, accountable, transparent, disciplined, aligned and results focused.
- Greet patients with a smile and handle their flow of that visit depending on visit type. Handling both new patients and existing patients.
- Bright enthusiastic greetings and communications at all times
- Be prepared with appropriate paperwork and forms as needed
- Answer phones make appointments and take messages. Lead patients to stay on track of their treatment plans by handling objections.
- Able to collect money and input in to accounts accurately.
- Able to handle multiple communication platforms, phone, email, text. Use computers efficiently with different programs.
- Assist with collection of patient data and vitals.
- Assist with some patient care.
- Opening and/or closing of the office to keep looking professional and neat.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to quickly build effective working relationship with diverse customers, and colleagues and vendors.
- Highly proficient with computers, PC, email, Microsoft Word and various in office programs.
- Demonstrate analytical problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma.
- Experience working with customers.
- Prolonged periods sitting and working on computer.
- Moments of leading patient through office.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of multigenerational and multicultural workforce, Active Health Clinics recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.